Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday Mail Call!

Howdy folks, it's time for Saturday Mail Call!




I hope everyone is having a nice Saturday night! I am sorry I haven't posted all week. I have been fighting a terrible headache most of the week, and I am glad to thank God that it is now gone! I am happy with the provisions of my little mailbox this week. Below are pics of the many lovely goods with which I have been blessed this week, all free of charge, of course:



So, Keith the mailman brought me a lot of cool FREE goods, eh? Included are six magazines (Good Housekeeping, The Red Bulletin, Bloomberg Businessweek, Cosmopolitan, Family Fun and Town & Country), the 2014 Calendar of Mathematical Imagery, 5 packets of Folger's Gourmet Vanilla Biscotti Coffee and two photo books from Walgreens.com.

Where did I get all this stuff and how did I know about it? Most of the magazines are from Rewards Gold (www.rewardsgold.com), although I do believe you can still sign up for a subscription to the Red Bulletin (action, music, sports, travel, etc.) on their website (www.getredbulletin.com). You can get the calendar of Mathematical Imagery at www.ams.org/samplings/2014-calendar by emailing them your name and address. I am sorry to say that the coffee was a Facebook offer and it is now expired. The photo books, from Walgreens.com were free with a couple of codes that are now expired. 

I learned about these things (as well as all other freebies I get) from one of my four "go to" freebie/deal sites: 

I hate to share pictures of free stuff with you only to have to tell you some of the offers are expired, but this is a good reason to check one or more of the above four sites every day or two. I promise, it only takes a few minutes! I feel led to share one last freebie with you on this fine Saturday night, and it is one that is always available with no expiration date: salvation through Jesus Christ. Jesus paid the price so long ago on that "old rugged cross" so that we can have eternal life. All you have to do is ask God for forgiveness for your sins, believe in Him and earnestly ask for Him to guide you through life and do your best to serve Him in obedience. That, dear folks, is the best FREEBIE of all!

Have a fun, frugal and fabulous evening, from our house to yours!

4 comments:

  1. Love your page!! Keep it coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last freebie is the MOST important!! Jesus paid the price!!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Crystal! Everything else means nothing at all without Him :)

      Delete