Monday, December 30, 2013

Greetings and Salutations


Hello everybody! 

My name is Tanya and it is a pleasure to begin a new adventure in the world of blogging. First, a little info - - I am the only gal in a house full of guys: the hubster, my son, a Jack Russell and a Chihuahua.  I work full time as a case manager. My wish for this blog is to be a creative outlet for me, while providing you with info that you might just find useful. I have been interested for many years in making my home a wonderful place to be, while at the same time, doing it in a fun and frugal way. Yep. I'm one of those who panics if someone is about to throw out an empty butter bowl or discard a gently used gift bag. I LIVE to receive free samples and such goodies in the mail. A good coupon really gets my heart to racing! So, with that being said, let's start blogging. I hope to share some of my favorite projects and tips while chronicling my frugal and homespun life here on Ridgewood!


No comments:

Post a Comment