Saturday, March 8, 2014

Saturday Mail Call

You know what time it is!!!!!!!

Saturday Mail Call...



What a great week! Despite the big ol' snowstorm with which we got pelted this week, the USPS was ever reliable. I had to take two pictures to get it all in!!



Picture #1
1. Six different great magazines! I got Bloomberg Businessweek, Town & Country, Good Housekeeping, Popular Photography (2 issues) and Lego Club. Get subscriptions at Value Mags, Lego Club,  Free Biz Mags and Rewards Country!
2. NeilMed Sinus Rinse. This was a Facebook freebie. This great freebie is still available HERE!
3. BreatheRight strips and coupon. Still available HERE!
4. Flashlight/compass/match holder/lighter combo from Marlboro. If you or someone in your house is a smoker, go to Marlboro.com to sign up. They offer free items regularly!
5. Free sticker and catalog from RideIcon (dirtbikes / motorcycles). Get yours HERE!
6. Taste of Nature Brazilian Nut Fiesta organic fruit and nut bar. I got this freebie by connecting with Splashscore on Facebook. Try it HERE, and get points (or, "splash") for likes and comments which you can then redeem for rewards - - like this bar!
7. Blouse (with original price of $89.99) and Half-slip (with original price of 17.99) from www.ideeli.com. I sent urgent pleas on Facebook AND wrote a post on this the other day when it was available. The deal was $10.00 off any order PLUS free shipping for new account holders. These two items were $8.99, and I got them by signing myself and my husband up for an account. The blouse will be great for summer. This picture really doesn't do it justice!! I am thrilled!

Picture #2
1. Maxwell House International Latte cafe style beverage mixes. They sent me two: Suisse Mocha and French Vanilla. Unfortunately, they ran out of samples, but you can get a coupon HERE! My TOTALLY FREE Breakfast in the morning will be the fruit and nut bar from Picture #1 and one of these yummy lattes!
2. A total of 180 stick on address labels from The National Park Foundation. I don't recall ever requesting these. One of the perks of signing up for lots of freebies is that you sometimes get put on the mailing lists of other companies for different freebie opportunities. Several of my magazines were like this. I never requested Forbes or Bloomberg Businessweek, but started getting them after signing up for a free Wall Street Journal subscription. Upon doing a little research, I found the National Park Foundation website. It says "Due to overwhelming demand, we can no longer take label requests at this time". Oh, well. The ones I got were pretty, anyway, with pictures of various national park landmarks. It will save me from addressing my bills - - or, it will save PRENTICE from addressing our bills, LOL!!

Sooooo..............do not forget to SPRING FORWARD!!!!!! Set your clocks an hour forward before you go to bed. Have a fun, frugal and fabulous weekend form our house to yours!

3 comments:

  1. Great post this week! I've been keeping up with some sites. I've Gotten 50 free prints this week, ordered 12 free picture cards, a free 8x11 hardcover picture book (just had to pay shipping). I used a bunch of cereal coupons to land great deal. and got 5 Free milks (5.55 Each at Kroger). Your blog is inspiring me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is completely awesome, Angie!! That has been my hope - - to pass along the information I get in order to help others. I am so glad you have landed so much savings this week :) Did your ideeli(s) order ever arrive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The idealism orders haven't arrived yet, but I remember the estimated delivery was scheduled for end of March, so I'm looking for them then. :-)

    ReplyDelete