Friday, February 7, 2014

The weekend is here - - MORE cheap and free restaurant deals!

About a month ago, I did a post devoted to all the food you can get for free just by signing up and printing out a coupon for it. If you missed out on that, see it again by clicking HERE to read about how to get a free Fazoli's spaghetti dinner, free Penn Station sub and more! Last night, I did a little more research, and I was able to come up with a couple more totally free offers and some "kids eat free" or cheap offers. It is my pleasure to share these with you!

I will go ahead and start with the TOTALLY FREE offer from Honey Baked Ham. Click HERE to join Honey Baked rewards and receive a FREE Ham Classic Sandwich. It took about 12 hours for it to show up in my email. Please note that the coupon expires TWO WEEKS from the date you receive it, so do not request it until close to the time you know you will be near a Honey Baked Ham restaurant. I signed my hubby up as well. I'll go ahead and say this because you know I am cheap anyway: march right in there with your free sammy coupon, order ice water and sit right there and eat lunch totally free. Do the same with Fazoli's and Penn station as well. The employees don't mind - - they're probably broke too like everybody else!!

Also TOTALLY FREE - - - Waffle House: Have a Waffle House nearby? My closest one is about 40 minutes away, so I might not make there before this coupon expires on the 14th. BUT, click HERE to print a coupon for a totally FREE waffle of any variety. Since it says one per person, print one for each member of your family. I didn't see any age restrictions or purchase requirements, so go for it. Like I said before, go, eat in, order ice water (better for you than pop anyway!) and you have a completely free meal.


Gold Star Chili:  Kids 12 and under can join the Gold Star Chili Kids Club to receive a FREE Kids Meal on their birthday. They will also be automatically registered to win in the Monthly Kids Club Prize Drawing! Every Tuesday night is Kids Night at Gold Star Chili! Kids 12 and under eat FREE from the Gold Star Chili Kids Menu with an accompanying adult combo meal purchase.  They also said on the website, "We’ll send your child an email good for a FREE cheese Coney just for joining." Go on over to their website now by clicking HERE to sign up!

Bob Evans:  Tuesday night is Family night at Bob Evans. Receive one free kids meal per each adult meal purchased between 4 pm and closing (Somerset, KY location - - please verify for other locations prior to going).

Firehouse Subs: Kids 12 and under eat free on Wednesdays from 4 to 9 pm with the purchase of an adult meal (one kids meal per adult meal purchased). Also don't forget - - go to Firehouse Subs on your BIRTHDAY, show them an ID with your DOB and receive a free sub!


Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill:  Kids 12 and under eat FREE on Sundays! Make Sunday a family night out! Round up the kids and dine in at Tumbleweed to receive a free kid's meal (from the Kids Menu) for every adult entrĂ©e purchased. 



For restaurants not listed here, just ask them.  Also, inquire about e-clubs. They often yield freebies - - even if the offer is not there when you first sign up.  I signed up for the Sonny's BBQ "Q Crew" several months ago, and didn't receive an offer in my email until two days ago. The offer was a free pork sandwich (no purchase required) if I simply go in and update my Q Crew profile. All that consisted of was re-entering my name, address, etc. It must be only for existing members, because i tried to find a way for you to do it and could not. Alas........stay vigilant, readers!

Have a fun, frugal and fabulous Friday, from our house to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment